Silverlight 4 Controls V5.3.1 Released
This release contains several fixes raised in the forums, including TreeView focusing and more including:
- Uploaded contains a new ServerResponse property which can be queried in the UploadProgressChange and UploadItemComplete events.
- MainMenuItem.ShowChildMenuOnHover is now a Dependency Property.
- Menu.CloseWhenOutOfFocus is now a Dependency Property.
- RichTextBox has a new overload for the InsertElement method which will insert the element at the cursor.
- TreeView now correctly handles focus when tabbing.
- TreeView has a new property named DragAndDropNodeHighlighting to control drag and drop node highlighting.
- The TreeView NodeCheckChanged is only raised now when the IsChecked setter changes state.
The updated binaries and source code is available from the downloads page.
Drive fast before the crazy mutant zombies get you!
Guide the car to its parking space in this fun Car Parking game.
Aim for the Trash Can and get the various items of Trash in the bin.
Fly your plane in this colorful vertical scrolling shoot-em-up. Blast the bad guys and collect any bonus's they leave behind.
Pop as many bubbles as possible in this fun and colorful bubble popping game. The levels start off easy enough but gradually get harder!
Here we have a bunch of monsters that need to be matched up. Look out for the bomb and spinning monsters that will cause special damage!
Guide your friendly Bird through the maze of pipes and other obstacles collecting the Stars in this cool arcade game inspired by the legendary Flappy Bird.
You are stranded on an Alien planet. Your goal is to build a space rocket and escape. Start by building units to create power and mine the metal patches. Build defenses to defend your base from the advancing Aliens and Zombies!
Play Pool against the computer or battle against your friends in the online mode!
Slice the fruit that is thrown up onto the screen. Slice the fruit into multiple pieces for maximum points!